Monday, April 18-Friday, April 22 is Testing week for ALL students in K-12. It is vital for your child to arrive at school promptly each morning. Testing will begin at 8:10 A.M. Students arriving after testing begins will not be able to enter the classroom until that portion of the test is over. No makeup tests will be given. If a student is tardy or absent, they will not receive scores for the test sections that they miss.
Friday, April 22 at 6:00 P.M. students in K-12 will be performing Mary Poppins in our school auditorium and hosting a Fine Arts Night in our gym. Each family was given 4 tickets to sell. All ticket money is due back on Monday, April 18th. If your family did not need all 4 tickets, please return them to our office on Monday, April 18th. We have several families needing more tickets and we will be able to use your unsold ones!
*Auction and Art items will be available to purchase as well!
CCS will be hosting a Kids Kamp this summer for students entering grades K-5! Flyers and information came home with Elementary students. If you have questions, please feel free to contact the office. Also, please share our flyer on Facebook and spread the word to your friends and family!
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Sunday, April 17: Faith Fun Run 3 P.M. at the Russellville Soccer Complex
- April 18-22: Testing Week!
- Friday, April 22: Spring Musical – Mary Poppins and Art Show! Tickets are going fast!
- Tuesday, April 26th: Outdoor Spring Pictures with Josh Mashon. In case of rain, pictures will be taken on Thursday, April 28th.
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Wednesday: Premium All-Beef Hot Dogs ($3.00 Each) (Orders will be taken in class.)– Other concession items may be purchased with cash at lunch time. ONLY Hot Dogs may be purchased via lunch accounts.
- Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese or Grilled Cheese ($4)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.30) OR Fruit ($6.30)