Tickets for this year’s Christmas Musical came home with Elementary Students last week. The Musical is set for Thursday, December 15 at 6:00 p.m. In order to keep families from feeling pressure to purchase and sell tickets during the Christmas Season, we are sending them home early. They are due back by Friday, December 2.
We will also be holding a raffle for three different prizes (Disney World Tickets, St. Louis Cardinals Tickets, and Silver Dollar City Tickets). The raffle winners will be drawn the evening of the musical. Raffle tickets and information are also coming home today.
The Musical and Raffle are our biggest fundraisers each year. Your participation is needed and greatly appreciated!
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held THIS Tuesday, October 25thfrom 5:00-7:00 p.m. Elementary teachers sent home times with students. High school conferences will be held in Alphabetical Order by Last Name again this year. Parents should have received an email with those times. Please contact the office with any questions.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Monday, October 24: No School
- Tuesday, October 25: Parent Teacher Conferences from 5:00-7:00p.m.
- Thursday, October 27: Lion’s Club Vision Screening (Available free of charge to all students who return the waiver. Waivers were emailed.)
- Friday, October 28: Mixed Bags Fundraiser Begins!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: No School!
- Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread, or Mac and Cheese ($4)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.50) OR Fruit ($6.50)