Parents, please read over the parent handbook and be familiar with our return to school after illness policy. Most notably -Students must be fever free for at least 24 hours before returning to school. Students must also have been 24 hours without vomiting before returning to school. Thank you for your cooperation and help as we strive to keep our students and staff healthy!
CCS Christmas Program is Thursday, December 13th at 6:30 p.m. in the RFA Sanctuary. All Elementary Students (Grades K-6) and High School Choir and Orchestra will perform. Tickets were sent home in November. If you need more, please contact the office. Tickets will also be available at the door.
Students need to arrive at the RFA Sanctuary at 6:00 p.m. Teachers will monitor until the program begins. (Main characters will have a different schedule and parents will be alerted by note.) Students also received a note about specific costumes and what to wear. If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Whitney Debord by email at email@example.com.
Remember to Sign Up for Remind! This is the BEST way to get quick reminders and notifications from CCS!
- Take out your phone
- Text this number: (501) 762-0871
- With this message: @a34c6
- or, Send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop with Script! PERFECT Christmas Gifts for ALL!
Enrollment code is 59BD2B1D61623
Box Tops News: Please keep collecting those Box Tops and turning them into the office!
DATES TO REMEMBER: (Please see the school calendar via our website for athletics and other upcoming events. www.ccsriverhawks.com)
- Thursday, December 13: Christmas Program @ RFA Sanctuary 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 20: Early Dismissal @ 11:30 – Last Day of School for Christmas Break!
- December 24-January 4: No School-Christmas Break! Back to school on January 7th!
- Please send proper utensils with your student’s lunch each day. CCS can not provide spoons or forks. *If your student orders lunch, all necessary utensils are provided by the restaurant.
● Elementary Parents, please communicate with your child’s teacher about what items you want your child to order each day.
● Students will not be allowed to charge lunch orders. They will need to pay on the day they order, or parents can pay the office in advance. Thank you!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
● Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
● Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Beef Tacos, or Rice ($1.50 each)
● Wednesday: Whataburger Regular (Small) Burger and Fries $4.50
▪ Whataburger Burger and Fries $5.50
● Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
o Quizno’s Specialties (Offered to Grades 7-12) Large Specialty Sandwich or Soup Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($6.00) OR Fruit ($7.00)