Illness Reminder: Parents, please review the following passage from our Handbook and follow these guidelines carefully when considering sending your student to school. During this time when the flu and other illnesses are so quickly spread, we want to take every precaution to keep our students and staff healthy and are asking parents to help us be vigilant in making sure that students who are sick are not sent to school. In addition to the following guidelines, if your student is complaining with a headache, sore throat, feeling achy, or has a temperature of 99 degrees or above, please keep them home and monitor them for the day.
*Students must be fever-free and without vomiting for 24 hours before returning to school. Students requiring antibiotic therapy must follow the guidelines of the independent licensed provider before returning to school. This usually includes resolution of acute signs and symptoms and 1–2 days of antibiotics.
Also, please alert the office by 9:00 a.m. each day that your student is absent. This allows us to alert teachers to whether student absences are excused or unexcused, as well as helps us keep up with the number of sick students.
It’s Yearbook Time! Place your order for the 2017-2018 CCS Yearbook by visiting ybpay.lifetouch.com. School Id is 12276818.
DATES TO REMEMBER: A Full Calendar can be found on our website www.ccsriverhawks.com
- Tuesday, February 6: Valentine Gram Orders are Due
- Friday, February 9: 5 Weeks
- February 15-19: NO SCHOOL – Varsity State Tournament/ Winter Break!
- Thursday, March 1: State of the School Meeting @ 6:30 p.m. Re-Enrollment Begins!
- Tuesday, March 13: All School Preview Night for New Families interested in CCS!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Cheese Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken or Beef Tacos or Rice ($1.50 each)
- Wednesday: Regular (small) Hamburger OR Cheeseburger with Fries ($4.25)
- Whataburger Hamburger OR Cheeseburger with Fries ($5.25)
- Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Regular size Sandwich or Soup Bread Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.50) OR Fruit ($6.50)