Parents, please read over the parent handbook and be familiar with our return to school after illness policy. Most notably -Students must be fever free for at least 24 hours before returning to school. Students must also have been 24 hours without vomiting before returning to school. Thank you for your cooperation and help as we strive to keep our students and staff healthy!
Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Donations are due Wednesday, November 14th. Thank you for helping!
Remember to Sign Up for Remind! This is the BEST way to get quick reminders and notifications from CCS!
- Take out your phone
- Text this number: (501) 762-0871
- With this message: @a34c6
- or, Send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop with Script!
Enrollment code is 59BD2B1D61623
Mrs. Crow's Birthday is November 20th https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs8
Box Tops News: Congratulations to 5th Grade for winning the Class Box Tops Party! And to Shawn Caleb Worthen in 11th Grade for winning the individual Box Tops Reward! Thank you to everyone who collected during this challenge! Please keep collecting and turning in those Box Tops!
DATES TO REMEMBER: (Please see the school calendar via our website for athletics and other upcoming events. www.ccsriverhawks.com)
- Sunday, November 11th: Stoby’s Pancake Breakfast from 9-2! Sell those tickets and come eat breakfast or lunch with us!
- Tuesday, November 13th:River Hawk Basketball Kicks off with our first Home Games @ 4:30!
- Wednesday, November 14th: ATU here @ Lunch to meet with our students grades 10-12!
- OCC Donations Due!
- Friday, November 16th: Early Dismissal @ 11:30 – No Lunch
- November 19-23: Thanksgiving Break – No School!
- Thursday, December 6: Russellville Christmas Parade – We encourage all our families who can to attend and show River Hawk Pride by walking and waving! Details coming home soon!
- Please send proper utensils with your student’s lunch each day. CCS can not provide spoons or forks. *If your student orders lunch, all necessary utensils are provided by the restaurant.
● Elementary Parents, please communicate with your child’s teacher about what items you want your child to order each day.
● Students will not be allowed to charge lunch orders. They will need to pay on the day they order, or parents can pay the office in advance. Thank you!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
● Monday: Cheese Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
● Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Beef Tacos, or Rice ($1.50 each)
● Wednesday: Whataburger Regular (Small) Burger and Fries $4.50
▪ Whataburger Burger and Fries $5.50
● Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
o Quizno’s Specialties (Offered to Grades 7-12) Large Specialty Sandwich or Soup Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
● Friday: NO LUNCH – Early Dismissal @ 11:30!