- Please contact your student’s teacher by note, phoning the office, or email ahead of time.
- Please do not bring treats, balloons, etc. to lunch. Teachers will make time at the end of class (2:30) for students to enjoy treats.
- Please bring enough for each student in your child’s class.
- Please know that if you would like to eat lunch with your child on any special day, you are welcome to check in at the office as a guest and join them or check your student out and bring them back by the end of lunch period.
Pastor Appreciation Chapel is this coming Wednesday, October 18th! Please be sure to invite your pastor and encourage your students to invite their pastor, youth pastor, etc. We look forward to this Chapel Service each year and appreciate your help in getting the word out!
Whataburger Wednesday returning Wednesday, October 18th! Students may order a Whataburger with or without cheese and fries for $5.25. We are going to offer Whataburger as a trial and see how it goes before adding it to our regular weekly menu.
After School Care: After School Care is available for students in Grades K-6. Hours are 3:20-5:15 Monday-Thursday. No After School Care on Fridays. Students staying in After School Care will need to bring a small snack and drink. If you are wanting to enroll your child in After School Care, please fill out the registration form and return on Monday. This form was emailed to parents of students in K-6 today.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Wednesday, October 18th: Pastor Appreciation Chapel!
- Monday and Tuesday October 23rd and 24th: No School – Fall Break!
- Tuesday, October 24th: Parent-Teacher Conferences (info coming home via email)
- Sunday, October 29th: Stoby’s Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser!
- Monday, October 30th: Lion’s Club Vision Screening (Consent forms MUST be turned in)
- Friday, November 3: Harvest Block Party in CCS Parking Lot!
There are several upcoming Fall Events on the calendar! Please be watching your emails and reading Friday Notes to keep updated. We’ve included a few small descriptions of upcoming events below:
- Stoby’s Pancake Breakfast is a yearly fundraiser in which our families sell tickets for an all you can eat pancake and sausage breakfast. 100% of the money from sold tickets counts toward your Family Fund Drive Goal!
- Harvest Block Party! We will be holding a Fall Festival Event in our Parking Lot on the evening of Friday, November 3. We want to not only invite our families but others from our community and need your help to do so! Tickets will be sold the night of. Food will also be available. Flyers are on Facebook, have been emailed and have been sent home with students. We are hoping to make this a part of our annual fundraisers. Thank you for your support and help!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken or Beef Tacos or Rice ($1.50 each) As of 9/19, soft tacos will be offered instead of crunchy.
- Wednesday: Whataburger Hamburger OR Cheeseburger with Fries ($5.25) THIS Wednesday only.
- Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.50) OR Fruit ($6.50)