Our Elementary Musical, The Story will be Thursday, October 29, at 6:30 P.M. Tickets and information were sent home with students K-6. Dinner and show tickets are $20 each and will include the musical, performed by our elementary students accompanied by dinner which will include Harvest Chili and all the fixings, brownies and drinks.
Students were also given Raffle Tickets to sell. Please feel free to contact the office for extra tickets.
CCS Scholarship Fund --investing and changing student lives, who normally cannot afford tuition, through Christian Education.
Please prayerfully consider partnering with us. For more information, contact Brooks Russell at email@example.com or call the office at 968-1429. CCS is nonprofit 501 (c) (3)
RIVER HAWK VOLLEYBALL SEASON is coming to an end. Our last home game of the ‘15-‘16 season is this coming Monday, October 19 at 5:00 P.M. We’d love for all to come out and cheer on our Lady Hawks!
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Wednesday, October 21: Pastor Appreciation Chapel Service at 8:10 A.M.
- Thursday, October 29: Elementary Fall Musical at 6:30 P.M.
- Monday, November 2: Mixed Bags Fundraiser begins!
- Monday, November 9: Make Up Pictures and Senior Portraits with Lifetouch.
- Monday: Cheese Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese or Grilled Cheese ($4)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.30) OR Fruit ($6.30)