Parent-Teacher Conferences are being held on Tuesday, October 24th for all students in Grades 7-12.
From 3:30-5:00 any 7-12 grade parent can come and visit with their child's teachers. You do not have to wait for your time slot later that evening. You can come and visit early and maybe even be home in time for supper that evening.
Seniors have a special conference time from 5:30-6:00 p.m. SR parents, you do not need to wait and come during your alphabetized time slot, you may come at this special time and get home early.
For each of your child's teachers you visit with, your child will receive an extra 100-point assignment grade in that subject!
Alphabetized Time Slots by Last Name
*Elementary Parents have been contacted by Homeroom Teachers to schedule specific conference times.
Congratulations to our JV Volleyball Team! These girls are playing in the State Championship Game on Friday, October 27th. This is a HUGE deal for our school and we are planning to be there to support them! So, on Friday, October 27th, Grades 7-12 will not have school. We will be taking two pep buses to Magnolia for students (Grades 7-12) who wish to ride and cheer on our girls! Pep bus sign-ups will be on Wednesday, October 25th at the front desk. It will be on a first come, first serve basis. Students will need to obtain a permission slip from the office and return it by Thursday, October 26th.
Elementary Students WILL have school as scheduled this day!
Stoby’s Pancake Breakfast is a yearly fundraiser in which our families sell tickets for an all you can eat pancake and sausage breakfast. 100% of the money from sold tickets counts toward your Family Fund Drive Goal! Also, the Elementary and High School Student who sells the most Stoby’s Tickets will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card!
Harvest Block Party! We will be holding a Fall Festival Event in our Parking Lot on the evening of Friday, November 3. We want to not only invite our families but others from our community and need your help to do so! Tickets will be sold the night of. Food will also be available. Flyers are on Facebook, have been emailed and have been sent home with students. We are hoping to make this and Annual Event and that it can replace other small fundraisers throughout the year. Thank you for your help and support!
After School Care: After School Care is available for students in Grades K-6. Hours are 3:20-5:15 Monday-Thursday. No After School Care on Fridays. Students staying in After School Care will need to bring a small snack and drink. If you are wanting to enroll your child in After School Care, please fill out the registration form and return on Monday. This form was emailed to parents of students in K-6 today.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Monday and Tuesday October 23rd and 24th: No School – Fall Break!
- Tuesday, October 24th: Parent-Teacher Conferences (Check your email)
- Friday, October 27th: No School for Grades 7-12 (Email has been sent Home)
- Sunday, October 29th: Stoby’s Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser!
- Monday, October 30th: Lion’s Club Vision Screening (Consent forms MUST be turned in)
- Friday, November 3: Harvest Block Party in CCS Parking Lot!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Cheese Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken or Beef Tacos or Rice ($1.50 each) As of 9/19, soft tacos will be offered instead of crunchy.
- Wednesday: Whataburger Hamburger OR Cheeseburger with Fries ($5.25)
- Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.50) OR Fruit ($6.50)