Car Rider Line Reminders:
- Please follow the car rider line map provided on our website. This will insure the fastest flow in and out of our parking lot.
- Please do not park and walk up to pick up your child.
- Please do not pass other vehicles in the car rider line. Students will be exiting and entering vehicles.
- Please do not use your cell phones in the car rider line.
- Students need to be picked up by 3:20 p.m. each day. Students who are not picked up will be sent to After School Care at the cost of $15 per day.
After School Care: After School Care is available for students in Grades K-6. Hours are 3:20-5:15 Monday-Thursday. No After School Care on Fridays. Students staying in After School Care will need to bring a small snack and drink. If you are wanting to enroll your child in After School Care, please fill out the registration form and return on Monday. This form was emailed to parents of students in K-6 today.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Friday, September 15: Today is 5 Weeks into the first Grading Period!
- Saturday, September 16: Golf Tournament Fundraiser for CCS @ Chamberlyne Golf Course. Tee off @ 8:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 20th: Grades 7-12 attending Leadership Conference @ CMA in Hot Springs. Permission Slips were sent home this week.
- Wednesday, September 27th: See You at The Pole - Pope County Court House Steps @ 7:15 a.m.
- Friday, September 29: Muffins with Mom from 7:15-8:00 a.m.
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken or Beef Tacos or Rice ($1.50 each) As of 9/19, soft tacos will be offered instead of crunchy.
- Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.50) OR Fruit ($6.50)